Cost is only £10 per person
for ages 13-20
Why have a Youth Congress?
- Youth leaders, chaplains, priests asked what provision there was for young people at the Eucharistic Congress
- It will offer an age appropriate participation for young adults as has been the custom at Eucharistic Congresses in other parts of the world.
- In this year of the Synod on “Youth, Faith and Vocation Discernment,” it is a great opportunity the involve young people in the national gathering.
- It gives a unique opportunity for youth delegates to focus on Eucharistic catechesis and prayer.
- The cost for the main Congress was prohibitive for many young people, schools and parish youth groups.
- To give young people a positive experience of being a young Catholic today.
- To help young people experience how God speaks to them through the celebration of the Eucharist.
- To help enable young people to live the Eucharist through witness, proclamation, care for the broken in society and love for the planet.
A description of the event
booking forms and registration