How do I report a safeguarding concern?

If you have a safeguarding concern, please report it as soon as possible. Here are the steps that you should take.

Call the police or social services

If you are concerned about the safety of a child or vulnerable adult and feel they are in immediate danger, please call the police or contact your local social services.

Contact our Safeguarding Department

You can also contact our Safeguarding Department here:


Please note that the telephone number and mailbox are only monitored during working hours, Monday – Friday, 9am - 5pm. You can also report directly to our department via our online form.

Our safeguarding department

Online form